MY ACCOUNT & MY ORDER
- How do I place my order?
To place your order, follow these steps:
- Browse through our wide category of products until you find something you like, choose the relevant size (if you are not sure of the size, refer our size chart) and click on the add to Cart’ button (you are eligible to add multiple products to your cart)
- In ‘My cart’, you can either choose to continue shopping or confirm the order
- To proceed, you can either log into your existing Ekchala account or simply continue as a ‘New User’ and create one
- Once this is all set, proceed to checkout, confirm your shipping address, select the desired payment method, and confirm your order
- How will I receive my Order?
We have tie-ups with reputed courier companies, so your orders will be delivered right to your doorstep. All orders will be delivered in fully sealed packages to protect your goods and ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
- How will I get confirmation that my order is placed successfully?
An email will be sent with your order information confirming your order and another email when your order is shipped out. However, the order will be accepted and sent to you once your credit card/ debit card and address details have been approved and verified, unless it’s a COD. All you have to do then is, sit back, relax, and wait for your awesome product(s) to arrive.
- I tried placing my order using my Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The order was not successful but my money got deducted. What really happened to my money?
- Please check your bank/ credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back by banks within 10 business days
- For assistance you can write to us at email@example.com, we will be happy to help you.
- How should I check the status of my Order?
- You can always log in to your account using the ‘Login’ button on the top right and check the status of your order under ‘My Orders’. Alternatively, you can also click on ‘Track Order’ on the top, type in your Order ID, and check your order status
- After your order is placed, we will send you confirmation of your order details over email and SMS. Once we dispatch your shipment, you will again be notified via email and SMS. In case of any unusual event which delays your order shipment, you would receive a special update from our side
- If you still have apprehensions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your issue will be addressed
CANCELLATION & RELATED QUERIES
- How do I cancel my order?
COD orders can be canceled directly from the registered account before it gets shipped.
For prepaid orders, please contact our customer care at email@example.com to cancel the order and put in an online refund request.
If the order is shipped already, unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to cancel it. However, you can politely refuse to accept the shipment and let us know about it. If you have accepted the shipment, no worries, you can return the product and exchange it for something else.
In case you desire any changes or edits in your order, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer care team will help you out with customized solutions wherever possible.
- Is it safe to shop online if I make payment using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card?
All Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection.
- Why am I not getting any COD option on the payment page?
It means Cash on Delivery is not serviceable by our courier partners at your location postal code but you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card payment options.
- Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by Ekchala. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
- What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry keeping in mind the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) and that your internet connection is not disrupted in the process
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us on email@example.com
- Do you have a Cash on Delivery (COD) option? Are there any additional charges?
Yes, we do have a Cash on Delivery (COD) option for most pin codes in India. Irrespective of your order amount, an additional Rs. 50 will be added to your total if you choose the payment mode as Cash on Delivery (COD).
SHIPPING & TRACKING
- What is the shipping philosophy of Ekchala?
We promise our customers one of the best experiences of online shopping that is hassle-free and reliable. We take care of all parameters that ensure your order reaches you in a sound state.
- What is the delivery time period?
Orders within India are delivered within 7 – 8 working days, Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping address.
Please note: Mugs and Make Your Tee (MYT) products will be shipped out 3-4 days after the order is placed as these products are made-to-order.
- Do you apply any shipping charges?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Customers can return their order within 15 days of the order delivery
- All returns must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact
- The product amount will be credited back to your account as reward points, once we have received the products and quality check is done
- Refund for gift wrap, COD and shipping charges is not applicable
- As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet, you are requested to ship the product(s)back to us. Please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. A maximum of Rs. 100 will be refunded to you in terms of Reward Points which you can use on future orders Maximum 250 points can be used per order.
- International orders are not eligible for return/ exchange unless an incorrect product has been delivered
- Defective products need not be sent back to us unless confirmed by the Customer Care team. If you have received a defective product, send us images on our email id and our team will check it.
- What are the terms and conditions for refund?
- You can ask for an online refund against any of your orders within 15 days of its date of delivery
- All online refunds will be credited into your Ekchala account as Reward Points which you can use to shop on ekchala.com
- For any other requests or queries regarding this, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the rules for refunding courier charges?
- As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet, we will provide you Reward Points worth Rs.100 for the shipping charges borne by you
- Please make sure your courier costs do not exceed our Reward Points rates. We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service. Speed Post is a government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India
- Courier online refund rates are fixed and will not change depending on the courier service you choose to return the product
- How long does the online refund procedure take?
The online refund procedure will be initiated within 48 hours once we receive your product. Once initiated, the amount will reflect in your Ekchala account as Reward Points.
- Where should I return my product?
Please courier the product(s) to us at the address mentioned below and we will reimburse the courier charges in terms of Reward Points worth Rs. 100.
Ekchala Online Pvt. Ltd.
1230 Holding no,. Masterpara
Katwa, Burdwan (East)
Pin – 713130
- I haven’t received my refund yet. What should I do?
- We update our customers through emails once we initiate the online refund procedure
- If our last email states that we have initiated the online refund procedure, kindly wait for the process to complete
- For queries, you can write to us at email@example.com
- Do you take Bulk Orders?
Yes, we do. You can mail us with your order and design details at firstname.lastname@example.org We can work out a spiffy discount for you depending on your quantity.
Will I automatically receive marketing emails from you after registration?
If you register with us, you are inevitably getting subscribed to our newsletter. If you don’t wish to receive our newsletter, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- What to do if I forgot my password?
Just click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option and we will send a password reset link on your email address registered with us.
- I want to place an order but I don’t want any price tag or invoice attached as it is a gift for someone. Is it possible?
Unfortunately, no. Because of the prevalent regulations, we send the invoice along with the product. Tags are also left intact so that a product can be replaced if your loved one faces any issues and would like to replace/ return the product(s).
- Is there any trial then purchase option available?
Since we sell only on our online store, there is no trial and buy option available. However, in order to assist you in picking the right size, we have a size chart with body measurements on our product pages. For any queries please write to us at email@example.com
- I wish to add a few more products in my order. Will it be possible?
Once you have confirmed the order and we have accepted it, unfortunately you cannot add any more products to your order.
- Wash Care (T-Shirt, Vests, Leggings) Instructions?
- Do not bleach or wash with chlorine-based detergent/water; use a mild detergent in moderate quantity instead
- Do not iron on stitches, seams, trims or embellishments as high temperatures may cause them to open
- Do not soak for more than 20-30 minutes; prolonged soaking may lead to color loss, eventually weakening the fabric
- Do not wring
- Do not use hard brushes during hand wash as they may damage the prints
- Do not leave the iron on at one place for too long; especially at the neck rib where the elastane may break and loosen the rib
- Do not iron directly on prints (in case of printed products)
- Machine wash cold
- Wash/dry inside out
- Fabric subject to initial color loss; hence wash separately
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron needed.
- Dry promptly in shade; preferably on a flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations